Are you interested in?
- See two indigenous communities at their most authentic
- Pickup and drop-off from the meeting point in San Cristobal de Las Casas
- All entrance fees included
- Transportation via air-conditioned van
Departure & Return
Cafeteria Al Grano Cafe. Direccion: Portal Oriente No. 9. enfrente del zocalo, Col. Centro. El tour sale de la cafetería Al Grano, el conductor llega a recogerte en ese punto.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jalapeno Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff