Are you interested in?
North Seymour Island (Isla Seymour Norte) Tours
42 Tours & Activities
43 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
55 Tours & Activities
8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
From Darwin to the present day, the Galapagos Islands have thrilled visitors with their abundance of diverse native wildlife. Tour the highlights of the 19-island archipelago on this 8-day Galapagos island hopping tour, which includes guided visits to top attractions, accommodations in well-regarded hotels, and some meals and transportation as per the itinerary.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Step back in time on a history tour
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation in a single, double or triple room.
Airport pickup and drop off at San Cristobal and Isabela airport at your arrival/departure time.
Transportation on and between the Islands as described in the itinerary.
Local naturalist guide (English & Spanish speaking)
All activities as described in the itinerary.
Snorkeling equipment: mask, snorkel, fins and life vest.
24/7 assistance in English, Dutch and Spanish.
Flights from and returning to Ecuador.
Entrance fee for the Galapagos National Park.
Migratory Control Card / Ingala Transit Card $ 20 p.p. – cash only.
Isabela dock fee $ 10 p.p. cash only.
Water Taxi (small boat that takes you from the speedboat to the harbor and back)
For rent: wetsuit (recommended between May – November) $ 5 p.p. per day – cash only.
Optional tips for the guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Airport Isla San Cristobal, Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, Ecuador
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- Try to only bring small baggage/bags since public transportation on the Galapagos Islands is quite small.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- The operator cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- In order to process your reservation please help us with all this information: round trip flights from and to Galapagos, room type (twin, matrimonial or triple), Whatsapp phone number (in case you use it).
- For all guests we need: passport numbers, date of birth, nationality, food restrictions, medical restrictions
- The exact amount for the fees mentioned in the 'What's excluded' section will be detailed in the voucher. If you want to know this information beforehand, please contact us through the platform.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rebecca Adventure Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Day Galapagos Island Hopping Classic?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Day Galapagos Island Hopping Classic?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Day Galapagos Island Hopping Classic?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Day Galapagos Island Hopping Classic?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 29628P13
Compare Similar Experiences
8-Day Galapagos Island Hopping Classic
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan CristobalBus Tours - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceNature and Wildlife - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceMulti-day Tours - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceWater Tours - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceJet Boating - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceBus Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificMulti-day Tours - Central PacificWater Tours - Central PacificJet Boating - Central PacificBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestMulti-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestWater Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestJet Boating - Guanacaste and NorthwestCategory