Are you interested in?
44 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
56 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
39 Tours & Activities
8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you’re an active traveler wishing to explore Ecuador’s Galapagos Islands then opt for this 8-day tour of San Cristobal Island, Santa Cruz Island, and Isabela Island. As well as visiting highlights such as the Charles Darwin Research Station and Puerto Villamil Bay, you’ll snorkel with sea lions at Concha Perla, hike to elevated viewpoints surrounding the Wall of Tears (El Muro de las Lágrimas), and trek to the crater of the Sierra Negra Volcano. Seven nights accommodation, all meals and excursions, and transfers are included.
- Multi-Day Trip
- All-inclusive tour
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Vegetarian meal option available
Saved to wishlist!
7 nights accommodation (double rooms) in selected class hotels in Galápagos
All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner) as per itinerary
7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
All land and sea transportation within the Galapagos during the program
Bilingual naturalist guides for each island and activity
Excursions and visits during the program as per itinerary
Snorkel (mask, tube, fins) and kayak (oars, lifejacket) equipment as specified by the itinerary
Transfer in from San Cristobal Airport
Transfer San Cristóbal – Santa Cruz (Puerto Ayora) by public speedboat
Transfer Puerto Ayora – Isabela – Puerto Ayora by public speedboat
Transfer out to Baltra Airport (by truck or by bus depending on group size)
Flights to/from Galapagos
Galapagos National Park Entry Fee – USD $100
Isabela Dock Fee – USD $5
Migratory Control Card – USD $20.00
Water taxi from dock – speedboat – USD $1 per person/per ride
Soft-drinks and alcoholic beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please make sure you buy your flights arriving to San Cristobal.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A voucher will be sent with the exact place and time to start the tour
- San Cristobal Airport, Ecuador
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please take into account that air tickets must be purchased, arriving to San Cristobal Airport (Day 1) and departing from Baltra Airport (Day 8). Make sure you also pick a late flight for your return on the last day of the tour (best departing later than 12:30pm)
- Adult pricing applies to travelers 11 year ans above.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please take into account that air tickets must be purchased arriving to San Cristobal Airport (Day 1) and departing from Baltra Airport (Day 8).
- On Day 2 - Option 2: Kicker Rock is only arranged upon request, it is subject to availability and it has an extra cost of USD$93.00. Please let the tour operator know if you would rather choose Option 2 on this day and you will be advised of availability prior to confirmation
- Itinerary subject to change due to Galapagos National Park dispositions or to circumstances beyond our control, - no refunds will be applicable in these cases
- Note: The tour is not private. Accommodations are private, but the guided activities will be shared with other travelers
- Important Remarks:
- Hotel Selection: The hotel selection depends on the category of hotel that you choose (Tour Options). Once you choose the hotel class of preference, we will specify to you which hotels (belonging to the class chosen) are available for the dates of your trip. Hotels are categorized in the following classes: Economic Class, Tourist Class, Tourist Superior Class and First Class. All the hotels have been carefully chosen by us after close inspection.
- Restaurants:This also depends on the chosen hotel class, as not all hotels have restaurant services. Meals are served in the “meal of the day” style; however, if you choose First Class hotels you will have more variety and gourmet-style meals. By patronizing local restaurants we contribute to the local economy and support sustainable tourism.
- Guides: Guides will accompany you throughout all excursions and visits. They will not go with you on the speedboats between islands. Guides are certified by the Galapagos National Park - if you feel that their guidance does not meet your expectations, feel free to leave a complaint at the National Park Direction to help improve the quality of service in the islands.
- Public Speedboats: It is recommended that you take a seasickness pill if you are sensitive to sea-sickness before each ride between islands. It is also recommended that you carry on small plastic bags in case of seasickness.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nature Galapagos & Ecuador
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Day Galapagos Adventure: San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, Isabela Island?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Day Galapagos Adventure: San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, Isabela Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Day Galapagos Adventure: San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, Isabela Island?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Day Galapagos Adventure: San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, Isabela Island?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 19569P4
Compare Similar Experiences
8-Day Galapagos Adventure: San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, Isabela Island
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan CristobalNature and Wildlife - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceMulti-day Tours - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceWater Tours - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceJet Boating - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceNature and Wildlife - Central PacificMulti-day Tours - Central PacificWater Tours - Central PacificJet Boating - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestMulti-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestWater Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestJet Boating - Guanacaste and NorthwestCategory