Take your San Diego trip to the next level with the Go San Diego™ Card, a time and money-saving pass that grants access to 43 top-notch attractions, activities and tours. It’s a great way to get the most out of your San Diego trip without breaking the bank, offering a total value of more than USD $1,000 in discounts.
To activate your card, simply start using it at any included location. It’s valid for the number of days you select at the time of purchase. Then kick off the fun with included access to some of the city’s most popular attractions. Visit hotspots like San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld San Diego, the Air and Space Museum, Knott’s Berry Farm and LEGOLAND® California. Or choose from among fun-filled activities, including guided walking tours, snorkeling or kayaking in La Jolla, seasonal whale watching or day trips to Hollywood. See the Itinerary section below for a full list of included attractions, tours and activities.
3- 5- and 7-Day pass provides access to one Premium Attraction (choose SeaWorld San Diego, Speed Boat Adventures or 2-Day Hop On, Hop Off Trolley).
Best of all, the Go San Diego™ Card offers the ultimate in flexibility, letting you design an itinerary to match your interests. You can also choose from among cards valid for one, two, three, five or seven consecutive days. In addition, your card provides a wealth of bonus perks, including skip-the-line entrance at select attractions, special retailer and restaurant discounts and a full-color guidebook to aid with city navigation.
Enjoy access to the following tours/attractions/activities:ATTRACTIONS
- Belmont Park Unlimited Ride Wristband with Giant Dipper Roller Coaster
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Knott's Soak City Waterpark - Orange County (seasonal with select dates in May and September, open daily June-August)
- LEGOLAND California
- San Diego Zoo -- Skip the Line!
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park -- Skip the Line!
- SeaWorld San Diego (included on the 3, 4 and 7-day Go San Diego Cards only) -- Skip the Line!
- La Jolla Kayak Rental (2-persons) or Bike Rental
- Hornblower Cruises, your choice of 1-hour Harbor Tour, Winter or Summer Whale Watch (1 per day).
- La Jolla Kayaking (2-person) or Snorkeling
- Miramar Speed Circuit Race
- Newport Landing whale-watching cruise
- UTC Ice Sports Center
- San Diego Speed Boat Adventures
- Half Hour GoCar tour
- PETCO Park Tour
- Bike and Kayak Tours and/or SUP board rental
LOS ANGELES ATTRACTIONS
- Air and Space Museum (special exhibits may require an upgrade)
- Coronado Museum of History and Art
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- Mingei International Museum
- Model Railroad Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (Downtown)
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (La Jolla)
- Museum of Making Music
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- Natural History Museum (skip-the-line entry; includes giant-screen films)
- New Children's Museum
- Reuben H Fleet Science Center plus one IMAX movie
- San Diego Art Institute
- San Diego Automotive Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
- San Diego Sports Museum/Hall of Champions
- San Diego History Center
- San Diego Museum of Art
- San Diego Museum of Man
- USS Midway Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
- Whaley House Museum
- William Heath Davis House
ADDITIONAL SAVINGS INCLUDE:
- Behind-the-Scenes Hollywood tour (skip-the-line entry included)
- Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour (LA Day Trip)
- Hollywood Museum
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 10% savings on the lowest online rate
- Catalina whale watching - 50% savings
- Pacific Rental Rent-A-Car - 10% savings on two days or more, plus complimentary pickup and drop-off
- Café Coyote - complimentary specialty tortilla appetizer
- The Prado at Balboa Park - $10 savings on purchase of $40 or more
Go San Diego Cards are activated upon first usage and are valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.Please note:
Attractions and savings offers subject to change without notice. 3- 5- and 7-Day pass provides access to one Premium Attraction (choose SeaWorld San Diego, Speed Boat Adventures or 2-Day Hop On, Hop Off Trolley).