Take trip beneath the waves as you spend the day with the friendly marine life at Sea World San Diego. This one-day admission pass gives you access to the park’s endless range of marine animal exhibits, fun rides and entertaining shows. It's the perfect family-friendly mix of education, entertainment and fun.
What will you explore first? Your options inside are nearly endless. Get mesmerized as you watch the park’s bottlenose dolphins and pilot whales in a high-energy performance, filled with hilarious moments. Or get up close and personal with the marine life along the California coast, thanks to this interactive look inside a California tide pool. Check out the Shark Encounter to watch these magnificent fish glide through the water, or hop aboard a adrenaline-fueled fun-ride like Shipwreck Rapids or the Wild Arctic Ride. There's also plenty of kid friendly attractions, like Sesame Street Bay of Play. The choice is up to you.
See Itinerary below for descriptions of select SeaWorld attractions.
Please note: Tickets are only valid on selected date of travel.
Select attractions, shows and rides at SeaWorld include:
Tours and Attractions:
- Turtle Reef - Dive into a world of magnificent Sea Turtles without getting wet!
- Explorers Reef - Four different touch pools allow your to get up close to an array of sealife
- Shark Encounter - Journey through one of the world’s largest underwater viewing tunnels and see a variety of sharks and underwater animals
- Dolphin Point - This open water exhibit offers you the opportunity to come face-to-face with these magnificent animals
- Penguin Encounter - Enjoy watching over 300 of the parks 'coolest' characters
- Sesame Street Bay of Play - Treat your kids to two-acres of childhood magic with their favorite characters from Sesame Street®.
- Animal Connections - Come face-to-face with a variety of feathered, furry, scaly, spiky and buzzing creatures that share planet Earth with us
- Aquarium de la Mer - Get a firsthand look at the exotic and beautiful creatures that live under the ocean's surface
- Aquaria Touch Pool - Reach right in and connect with these animals in this close-up exploration of a small, but incredibly complex ecosystem
- Pacific Point - Have fun getting to know seals and sea lions that reside here, maybe even feed them!
- Wild Arctic - Explore a frozen wonderland of ice and arctic animals such as beluga whales, polar bears and walruses
- Dolphin Days
- Pets Rule!
- Cirque de la Mer
- Journey to Atlantis
- Shipwreck Rapids
- Riptide Rescue
- Wild Artic Ride
- Bayside Skyride
- Abby's Sea Star Spin
- Oscar's Rocking Eel
- Elmo's Flying Fish
Attractions, shows and rides subject to change.