Simply purchase, then save the pass ("ticket") on your mobile device and begin using the Go San Francisco Card, no voucher redemption is required. With that, you're ready to start enjoying the city. Choose from a 1-, 2-, 3- or 5-day pass.
Enjoy free entry to thirty landmarks and attractions in San Francisco and the Bay Area, as well as a guidebook to help with your planning. Redeem discounts for shopping, dining and additional tours. You can visit as many attractions as you like in one day, but you are limited to visiting each attraction once in a day.
Customize your San Francisco experience by visiting any number of the attractions and taking any tours listed in the Itinerary below.
With Go San Francisco Card you get Free Admission to:
- California Academy of Sciences
- California Historical Society
- Cartoon Art Museum
- Children’s Creativity Museum and Carousel
- Chinese Historical Society of America
- Contemporary Jewish Museum
- de Young Museum
- Legion of Honor
- The Beat Museum
- Angel Island Roundtrip Ferry by Blue & Gold Fleet
- AT&T Ballpark Tour
- Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise by Red & White Fleet*
- Escape from the Rock Cruise by Blue & Gold Fleet*
- 30-minute GoCar Tour (2 GoCard holders required, Union Square location only)
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise by Red & White Fleet*
- Pacific Heights Walking Tour
- Skyview Tour Open-top Double-decker
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Asian Art Museum
- Bay City Bike Rental and Tours
- Conservatory of Flowers
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Madame Tussauds
- University of California Botanical Garden
- USS Hornet
Note: At any attraction that includes wines tasting, cardholder must be at least 21 years of age to taste wine
*only one bay cruise per day
Go San Francisco Cards are activated upon first usage and are valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.
Value Added Offers and Discounts on Shopping and Dining
The Go San Francisco Card offers a wide variety of free gifts and discounts at some of San Francisco's best retailers and restaurants. Full details are available in your guidebook.