See San Francisco your own way with the flexible Go San Francisco Card. Do as much or as little sightseeing as you like, at your own pace while saving precious vacation dollars. Receive free admission to popular San Francisco attractions, and enjoy discounts on shopping and dining around town.
- Go San Francisco Card with admission to more than 45 tour and attractions
- Covers favorite attractions, including Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, California Academy of Sciences and San Francisco Bay cruises
- Choose from one, two, three, five or seven days
- Discounted shopping and dining
- Free full-color guidebook with useful tips and maps
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Choose free entry to over 30 unique attractions and tours in San Francisco Bay Area and its surrounds. You'll receive discounts and special offers on shopping, dining and activities, plus a guidebook to help you plan your San Francisco vacation. Your Go San Francisco Card also includes lots of discounts on additional tours, attractions and dining.
The Go San Francisco Card leaves you in control, allowing you to have the best, customized experience possible. The Go San Francisco Card is available for one, two, three, five or seven days. You may visit as many attractions as you like in one day, but you are limited to visiting each attraction only once per day.
See 'Itinerary' below for full list of included attractions.
With Go San Francisco Card you get Free Admission to:
- California Academy of Sciences
- California Historical Society
- Cartoon Art Museum
- Children’s Creativity Museum and Carousel
- Chinese Historical Society of America
- Contemporary Jewish Museum
- de Young Museum
- Legion of Honor
- The Beat Museum
- Angel Island Roundtrip Ferry by Blue & Gold Fleet
- AT&T Ballpark Tour
- Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise by Red & White Fleet*
- Escape from the Rock Cruise by Blue & Gold Fleet*
- 30-minute GoCar Tour (2 GoCard holders required)
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise by Red & White Fleet*
- Pacific Heights Walking Tour
- S.S. Jeremiah O'Brien (subject to availability)
- Skyview Tour Open-top Double-decker
- Wine Country Tour ***
- Bacchus and Venus Wine Tasting and Art Gallery
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Asian Art Museum
- Bay City Bike Rental and Tours
- Conservatory of Flowers
- Haas-Lilienthal House (occasionally closed on Saturdays for private events)
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- University of California Botanical Garden
- USS Hornet
- Yerba Buena Center for Arts
*only one bay cruise per day
***Reservations required 24 hours in advance
Value Added Offers and Discounts on Shopping and Dining
The Go San Francisco Card offers a wide variety of free gifts and discounts at some of San Francisco's best retailers and restaurants. Full details are available in your guidebook.
This made the trip much easier and better. Definitely getting this again when I go back to San Francisco! So worth the money and highly recommend!