Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Food tour of San Francisco’s Mission District
- Sample a diverse mix of dishes from different cultures
- Get to know one of San Francisco’s most beloved neighborhoods
- Small-group tour limited to nine for a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Sample tacos and other Mexican dishes, try a house-cured pastrami sandwich at one of the city's most popular delicatessens, find out how creative cupcakes can get with flavors such as spicy chocolate and horchata, and round out your experience with unique ice cream ingredients at Humphry Slocombe.
During your tour, you also have the chance to see some of the Mission's many murals and other street art at the Precita Eyes Muralists, plus enjoy the buzzing atmosphere of the neighborhood, where San Francisco locals spend much of their time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements in the "Special Requirements" box at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All food tastings are subject to change depending on availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Edible Excursions
Learn more about cancellations.