- San Francisco combo tour of the Magic Bus and Alcatraz
- Travel back to the 1960s aboard the Magic Bus on a fun-filled historical tour
- Visit North Beach, Chinatown, Haight-Ashbury and Golden Gate Park
- Hear entertaining stories about the Beatnik generation and the Summer of Love from your costumed guide
- Explore the notorious Alcatraz prison on a fascinating audio walking tour
- Discover what prison life was like for some of history's most notorious criminals
- Round-trip ferry ticket included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
These people know their history and really know how to bring it alive. The trippy Magic Bus tour was produced by the same people who created the Alcatraz audio tour; both are rich with archival materials and deliver glimpses into what life was like on Alcatraz and in 1960s San Francisco.
What You Can Expect
This tour was awesome!!! It is not going to be for everyone but we had a blast. I initially bought the tickets to get the Alcatraz tickets as they were unavailable elsewhere but I am so glad I did. The tour is not your average tour and the tour guide made it very entertaining! There was one bad attitude on the bus but she handled it very professionally and made sure it did not affect our tour. :) Thanks again!!
Magic bus tour was the perfect start to our trip in San Francisco - the guide was full of energy and the bus' video and audio put the city in context in a light hearted way. Much better than any other 'serious' bus tour