Spend an evening on the San Francisco Bay with this 2.5- or 3-hour dinner cruise, including a 4-course gourmet meal of fresh, local ingredients prepared on board. After dinner, dance to the live band or enjoy the nighttime views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge and the city skyline from the exterior deck.
Viator Exclusive: Upgrade to include window seating and a bottle of sparkling wine, an option available nowhere else.
- 2.5- to 3-hour dinner and dance cruise on San Francisco Bay
- 4-course dinner of locally sourced ingredients prepared fresh onboard by renowned chefs
- Dance to a wide variety of music played by a live band
- Cruise under the famous Golden Gate Bridge
- Admire scenic views of Alcatraz, Angel Island, Sausalito and the city skyline
- Viator Exclusive: Upgrade to an unforgettable evening with champagne for two and window seating for the best views of San Francisco's sparkling skyline
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Dine and dance on this cruise—a rare SF combo—and upgrade for window seating and champagne.
Dinner, dancing, sunset, the city skyline lit up after dark — enjoy an ideal night out in San Francisco with this dinner cruise on the bay.
Start at Pier 3 on the Embarcadero, where you’ll board the boat and set off across the water. Purchase a cocktail, glass of wine or soft drink from the onboard bar (own expense), and then sit down for your 4-course dinner of gourmet foods, including a salad, soup and dessert. The menu changes seasonally, but look forward to creative fine dining with a Californian touch, such as watermelon arugula salad, crab gazpacho, chipotle short ribs and berry parfait. (See the sample menu below.)
After dinner, work off the calories as the live band begins playing an array of dancing music, from Top 40 tunes to classic hits. Between bites and dancing, check out San Francisco sights like Alcatraz Island and the Bay Bridge. Look over at the waterfront towns of Sausalito and Tiburon, and cruise underneath the Golden Gate Bridge. Your evening on the water ends back at the pier.
Viator Exclusive Upgrade:
Enjoy an even more memorable experience by upgrading to include guaranteed window seating for dinner and a bottle of sparkling wine for two. This Viator-only upgrade is a terrific way to mark a special occasion or celebration.
• Summer Spinach Salad - strawberries, chevre, almonds, lemon honey vinaigrette (V,GF) SECOND COURSE OPTIONS:
• New England Clam Chowder - potatoes, celery, onions, fresh thyme, smoked bacon (GF) Tomato Basil Soup (VEG, GF) APPETIZER ENHANCEMENTS:
• Local Artisan Cheese Board-$16- cowgirl creamery: mt. tam and red hawk, bellwether pepato and Marin county schloss dried fruit, assorted crackers, flatbread
• Salmon Cakes- $14 lemon dill yogurt sauce ENTRÉE OPTIONS:
• Pan Seared Salmon - forbidden rice, baby bok choy, ponzu sauce
• Herb Roasted Chicken Breast - risotto cake, seasonal vegetables, lemon butter sauce (GF)
• Braised Lamb Shank - parmesan truffle mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, rosemary (GF)
• Moroccan Vegetable - Tagine cous cous, north african spice blend, garbanzo beans, seasonal vegetables (VEG, GF) ENTRÉE ENHANCEMENT:
• Five Grilled Prawns - $12 smoked paprika, cracked black pepper, olive oil (GF) DESSERT OPTIONS:
• New York Cheesecake - chef’s choice topping Chocolate Flourless Cake