- 3-hour food tour of San Francisco’s North Beach neighborhood
- Visit five popular and off-the-grid restaurants for food and wine tastings
- Meet the chefs, chat with the owners, and learn local restaurant tips
- Savor wine and cheese, cannoli, wood-fired pizza, artisan caramel popcorn and more
- Hear the stories behind these historical establishments, from the Gold Rush to Prohibition
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour makes for a perfect dinner while in San Francisco. Being able to speak with the owners and learn about the area makes eating in North Beach a real treat. Plus the wine is perfectly paired!
What You Can Expect
Booked this tour when my husband and I decided to visit San Francisco for our one year anniversary. We had no idea what to expect but we were pleasantly surprised at how much fun we had. On this tour we went to 5 or 6 different gems in the city, had some AMAZING food and some great wine!!!Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and showed us some hidden gems that are uniquely San Francisco. We would totally recommend this tour to anyone who is looking to explore the city.
As a family of four visiting from Chicago this was the perfect tour for us. Our guide was phenomenal! This tour takes you to places that most tour groups would not. Where other tours tend to take groups to well known popular locations this tour really gives you a feel for the city and its history through unique and a wonderful variety places that we may not otherwise have experienced. I highly recommend the tour for visitors and locales alike.