Are you interested in?
37 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
89 Tours & Activities
Tikal Tours from San Ignacio
3 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Guatemala’s most stunning Maya city on a full day trip from San Ignacio with lunch at a nearby restaurant. Travel back in time as you follow your guide through the remarkable ceremonial center, where weathered stelae, sweeping plazas and imposing temples tell dramatic stories about this ancient civilization. Spot wild turkeys, monkeys and tropical birds within the ruins, and stop to browse Maya crafts and souvenirs at a nearby shop before returning to Belize—don’t forget your passport.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Lunch at a local restaurant
Round-trip shared transfer leaving our office on burns avenue
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
19 Burns Avenue, San Ignacio, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY MayaWalk Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Tikal Maya Ruins Including Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Tikal Maya Ruins Including Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Tikal Maya Ruins Including Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Tikal Maya Ruins Including Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 9526P4
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Tikal Maya Ruins Including Lunch
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSan IgnacioBus Tours - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsHistorical Tours - HopkinsFull-day Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - Belize CityArchaeology Tours - Belize CityHistorical Tours - Belize CityFull-day Tours - Belize CityBus Tours - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayeHistorical Tours - Ambergris CayeFull-day Tours - Ambergris CayeCategory