Are you interested in?
6 Tours & Activities
109 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in San Juan
14 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Go on a rappelling and zipline adventure at Puerto Rico’s Carite State Forest. After a convenient pickup from select hotels, travel by private van with a small group and local guide and enjoy a hike along the river. Then, rappel 80 feet (24 meters) down El Salto Waterfall and glide across five ziplines back to basecamp. Enjoy a home-cooked meal—included in the tour price—before returning to San Jose.
- Rappel down a waterfall and fly across ziplines on one all-day combo tour
- Experience Puerto Rico’s beautiful countryside with a local guide
- Explore Carite State Forest and refuel with a delicious homecooked meal
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off from San Juan included
Saved to wishlist!
Local taxes and fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only in the Old San Juan, Condado, Ocean Park or Isla Verde areas)
Equipment (helmet, harness, climbing and rappelling equipment)
Light refreshments (during lunch)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase, minimum drinking age is 18)
Supplier does not have space in the van to store luggage, please plan accordingly
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our pick ups start at 9am. We usually have multiple pick ups so please allow a 15 minute window for the bus to arrive.
Our return time is around 3pm but this may vary depending on group size, group speed and traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- All passenger ages MUST be advised at time of booking
- All participants MUST be in good physical and medical condition.
- Due to size restrictions on our harnesses and other technical equipment, we have a maximum weight limit of 220 pounds, which needs to be relative to the participant's height.
- Due to uneven and slippery terrain, wading in moving water, standing near steep ledges and cliffs and hiking over sustained hills; this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel or limit your participation based on your physical condition. If this happens at the last minute due to an undisclosed medical or physical condition you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. For your safety, the supplier reserves the right to cancel any activity due to adverse weather conditions. If this happens, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund
- Fast dry apparel is recommended.
- Closed-toe hiking sandals are recommended, if you do not own a pair, an old pair of sneakers or water shoes also work.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, as well as what time zone your cruise ship will be using; i.e. Eastern Standard Time, Atlantic Standard Time, Central Mountain Time, etc.
- Puerto Rico is on Atlantic Standard Time and may be one to two hours ahead of your cruise ship's time schedule, especially during Daylight Saving, when clocks are set back one hour.
- Please be sure to verify what time zone your cruise ship will be using before reserving.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. No refunds will be issued to last minute cancellations or no shows.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rocaliza Adventure Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Zipline and Waterfall Rappelling Adventure Near San Juan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Zipline and Waterfall Rappelling Adventure Near San Juan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Zipline and Waterfall Rappelling Adventure Near San Juan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Zipline and Waterfall Rappelling Adventure Near San Juan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a physically challenging experience, make sure you are able to go inside the jungle and pass through the hurdles." See review
Product code: 53843P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Zipline and Waterfall Rappelling Adventure Near San Juan
Explore Similar Things to Do
Luquillo Beach Tours & TicketsCastillo San Felipe del Morro Tours & TicketsLa Calle Loiza Tours & TicketsRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy) Tours & TicketsSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan) Tours & TicketsCastillo San Cristobal Tours & TicketsBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi) Tours & TicketsIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos) Tours & TicketsIsla Verde Tours & TicketsMercado de Río Piedras Tours & TicketsLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré) Tours & TicketsPaseo de la Princesa Tours & TicketsPalomino Island Tours & TicketsSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico) Tours & TicketsPine Grove Beach Tours & TicketsMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte) Tours & TicketsChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo) Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas) Tours & TicketsPonce Tours & Tickets