Are you interested in?
23 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in San Miguel de Allende
12 Tours & Activities
1 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Knowing where to go for authentic insight into the iconic Day of the Dead festival can be tricky. Explore San Miguel with a guide to gain a deeper understanding of the holiday, and wander through the town’s decorated streets, altars, and cemeteries for an intimate glimpse into traditional Mexican culture.
- Benefit from historical and cultural insights provided by your guide
- Be immersed in the festive atmosphere as you explore by foot
- Take advantage of a once-in-a-year opportunity
- Enjoy the atmosphere and cooler temperatures of an evening tour
Saved to wishlist!
Private certified guide.
Hotel pickup and drop-off (we will meet at the main square downtown)
Departure & Return
Umarán 2, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Catrina Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 60641P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingDay of the DeadWalking & Biking ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursOutdoor ActivitiesSan Miguel de AllendeHiking - GuanajuatoDay of the Dead - GuanajuatoCategory