Are you interested in?
154 Tours & Activities
Altiplanic Lagoons Tours
12 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
177 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See multiple attractions around the Atacama Desert on this full-day guided tour from San Pedro de Atacama. Enjoy a hassle-free pickup from your hotel and start your day with breakfast (included) in the Miscanti and Miñiques highland lagoons. Continue your day exploring Salar de Talar, the village of Socaire, and Salar de Atacama, Chile's largest salt lake where you can see flamingos. Your final stop is town of Toconao before you get dropped off back at your hotel.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama
- Includes breakfast and lunch: No need to bring your own
- See multiple attractions, including salt flats, salt lakes, lagoons, villages, and flamingos, on one trip
- Get insight into local life and culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Entrace to Altiplanic lagoons $3.000 (clp) p.p
Entrace to Atacama Salar $ 2.500 (clp) p,p.-
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up only from centrally located hotels in San Pedro de Atacama.
If your hotel is out of the pick up zone we will give a meeting point and a presentation time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 07 and under
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended to adults over 75 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ruta Chile
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Pedro de Atacama: Full day Altiplanic lagoons, include lunch.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during San Pedro de Atacama: Full day Altiplanic lagoons, include lunch.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during San Pedro de Atacama: Full day Altiplanic lagoons, include lunch.?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 12646P94
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan Pedro de AtacamaBus Tours - North ChileNature and Wildlife - North ChileFull-day Tours - North ChileBus Tours - UyuniNature and Wildlife - UyuniFull-day Tours - UyuniBus Tours - SaltaNature and Wildlife - SaltaFull-day Tours - SaltaCategory