Are you interested in?
42 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
89 Tours & Activities
53 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
El Salvador is well known for its modestly beautiful scenery and unique culture, but traveling around the country by yourself isn’t always the safest thing to do. Feel confident as you explore the Ruta de las Flores tourist route with a guide who keeps you safe along the way and does the navigating for you during this El Salvador private tour. Visit five towns, including Nahuizalco, Salcoatitan, Juayua, Apaneca, and Ataco with hotel pickup and drop-off provided from San Salvador.
- Pack in a visit to five towns in El Salvador during this cultural tour
- A guide takes you through the Ruta de las Flores tourist route safely
- See one of the oldest churches in the country and a coffee plantation
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in San Salvador makes for a stress-free trip
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off in San Salvador
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring?
- Comfortable Shoes
- Light Clothing
- Sweater or Jacket
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eco Tours Petate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ruta de Las Flores Coloful towns, Coffee, indigenous roots?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ruta de Las Flores Coloful towns, Coffee, indigenous roots?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Ruta de Las Flores Coloful towns, Coffee, indigenous roots?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ruta de Las Flores Coloful towns, Coffee, indigenous roots?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 12583P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Ruta de Las Flores Coloful towns, Coffee, indigenous roots
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan Salvador4WD Tours - Puerto QuetzalSporting Events - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalExtreme - Puerto QuetzalFull-day Tours - Puerto Quetzal4WD Tours - Guatemala CitySporting Events - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityExtreme - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala City4WD Tours - AntiguaSporting Events - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaExtreme - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaCategory
La Laguna Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Tours & TicketsEl Mozote Monument Tours & TicketsMonsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero) Tours & TicketsLake Ilopango Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena) Tours & TicketsGuajoyo River Tours & TicketsDevil's Door (Puerta del Diablo) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán) Tours & TicketsEl Zapote Barracks Military Museum Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen) Tours & TicketsMonument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo) Tours & TicketsNational Palace Tours & TicketsNational Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador) Tours & Tickets