Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Due to COVID-19 meeting location varies. We will send detailed meeting and parking information upon reservation confirmation THROUGH VIATOR (we are not provided your personal email address).
Due to COVID-19 ending location varies. We will send detailed information upon reservation confirmation. We do not start and end at the same location, but locations are very close (about a block away from each other).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Please note: restaurants and tastings are subject to change
- Walking is involved
- Most restaurants are wheelchair accessible
- Kids - parents you know your kids best, kids are welcome, if you think they will have fun with the groups.
- NOT recommended for toddlers
- FOOD ALLERGIES/AVERSIONS: Vegetarian, dairy free and gluten free (not celiac) option are available, we will do our very best to accommodate you BUT if we don't know about your food allergies/aversions ahead of time, we cannot accommodate them. Please advise at time of booking if required - add your food requirements in the Special Requirements field upon booking.
- Special requirements other than food i.e. wheelchair or stroller - please add your requirements in the Special Requirements field upon booking.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Santa Barbara Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Off the beaten path for French macaroons, noodles, tacos, and ice cream!" See review