Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy beautiful coastal views and explore the historic Santa Barbara Mission
- Stop for photo opportunities and learn about the city’s history from your guide
- Your easy-to-use electric beach cruiser lets you see more in a fraction of the time
- Choose a Private Tour or a Small-group tour limited to five people
Departure & Return
Please find our Bike Shop at 736 carpinteria street, Santa Barbara, CA 93103. You will see our big painted globe and blue "Bike Rental" signs in our parking lot where you are welcome to park! We look forward to seeing you!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your guide leads your small group on an historical route around Santa Barbara that includes the Santa Barbara Mission and the brick-lined sidewalks and landscaped plazas of downtown’s State Street before heading out to the Pacific Ocean.
You can cruise at speeds of up to 20 mph (32 kph) with the option of pedaling, using the electric motor or a mixture of both for a fun and easy ride.
Focus your camera lens on renowned views of the Santa Barbara coastline and stop at a few historical sites to brush up on local history before pedaling (or coasting) back to the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide heights and genders of all travelers in the special requirements field at the time of booking so appropriate bikes can be provided.
- There is a minimum of 2 passengers required in order to operate this tour. If minimum numbers are not met, you will be offered a refund or an alternative date.
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Comfortable clothing such as active wear is recommended
- Participants must be in good physical condition and capable of riding a bike
- Riders must be a minimum of 12 years of age as required by California Law for Electric Bikes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cal Coast Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Eat lunch before or after the tour at East Beach Tacos, 2 minute walking distance from where you start/end the bike tour, YUMMY!" See review