3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Pack in views of the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, the California redwoods, and the Monterey Bay during this beach train from Santa Cruz’s Roaring Camp Railroads. Along with a scenic train ride through the Santa Cruz Mountains, you’ll get a 1-hour stop in the middle of your route to relax or explore the area at your own pace. This fun experience is perfect for families, and children under two ride free as an added bonus.
- See the California redwoods and the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk all in one day
- Get a 1-hour break in between your ride to relax or explore on your own
- Perfect for families—children under two ride free
- Round-trip train transport from the Santa Cruz Mountains
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Picnic tables for rent
Parking ($10; payable at time of travel)
Departure & Return
Departure PointRoaring Camp Railroads
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roaring Camp Railroads
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Great option to make a quick stop and hop back on to return to Felton, or spend the afternoon; have lunch, take advantage of the sun and fun on the Boardwalk." See review
Product code: 6697P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSanta CruzNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaAttractions & Museums - CaliforniaCategory