Are you interested in?
- 5-hour wilderness survival skills class in Santa Cruz
- Learn wilderness survival skills with an instructor during a hands-on workshop
- Practice building a shelter and making a fire with friction
- Suitable for all levels from novice camper to seasoned backpacker
Departure & Return
We'll meet you in the parking lot of the Boulder Creek Scout Reservation - 250 Scout Ranch Rd, Boulder Creek, CA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Out LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms