- Los Angeles brunch cruise with sparkling wine
- Nibble on a buffet of savory selections and brunch favorites
- Listen to relaxing music and unwind as you admire the Los Angeles cityscape from the water
Departure & Return
Marina Del Rey Departure Point - Fisherman's Village, 13755 Fiji Way
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your trip with a departure at noon from Marina del Rey, heading out onto the calm waters of the Pacific coast for your brunch cruise. During the course of your two-hour ride, you’ll have the chance to pick from a delicious array of breakfast staples, covering everything from French toast to eggs to mixed green salads to fruit, all accompanied by glasses of sparkling wine. A full run down of the menu is listed below.
After two hours, head back to shore, your belly full and body relaxed from an afternoon of sun-drenched sailing and fun under the sun.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated.
- Only six guests per table, must be from the same household, parties larger than six will seated at a separate table nearby
- Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Acceptable reusable face covering options include: bandana, neck gaiter, homemade face covering, scarf, tightly woven fabric, such as cotton t-shirts and some types of towels
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
- From Hollywood to Marina Del Rey = Approximately 15-20 min. (depending on where you are)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hornblower Cruises Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff