- 2.5-hour Los Angeles dinner cruise
- Begin your evening with a glass of champagne
- Enjoy a duet entree with locally sourced ingredients prepared fresh on board
- Admire brilliant views from the outdoor decks
- Light background music with mood-setting tunes
- Viator Exclusive: Upgrade to an unforgettable evening with window seating for incomparable views and a bottle of champagne
Departure & Return
Departure point for the Marina Del Rey cruise (Fisherman's Village, 13755 Fiji Way) Fridays depart at 8pm; Saturdays depart at 7:30pm; Sundays depart at 6pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This cruise is currently offering outdoor dining options only, please bring a light sweater or jacket.
- From Hollywood to Marina Del Rey, approximately 15-20 minutes (depending on location)
- If you require vegetarian meals or have special dietary needs, please specify in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hornblower Cruises Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff