Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Meeting point in the arcades of the Casa de la Conga, (next to the "statue of the feet", attached to the entrance of the Stellae Campus coworking). The guide to recognize you will wear GREEN pendant, backpack and umbrella with your Galicia official guide card.
Guided tour in the collegiate church of Santa María "la Mayor y la Real" in Sar. Later, we will travel by public transport to the urban center of Santiago de Compostela to end the tour. This service is included in the price.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY COMPOS TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience