4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
When you’re in between flights at Santiago International Airport (SCL), spend your time discovering the Chilean capital instead of waiting around at the airport. See a fascinating mix of ancient and modern while sightseeing with a knowledgeable personal guide. You’ll view the Plaza de Armas, La Moneda, the Santiago Metropolitan Cathedral, Cerro San Cristobal and more during 3.5 hours of sightseeing. This private layover tour includes airport pickup and drop-off.
- Private 3.5-hour Santiago layover tour by minivan
- Learn about the city sights from an informative personal guide
- See the Plaza de Armas, Santa Lucia Hill and Club Hipico
- Admire an urban panorama from Cerro San Cristobal
- Pickup and drop-off at Santiago International Airport included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Pickup from Santiago International Airport
Private City Tour (3,5 hours)
Drop-off at Santiago International Airport
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Remember to send us your flights details to be prepared and waiting for you at the airport! Also, you can take this tour from hotels located at the airport or nearby. PRIVATE TOUR!
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- At the end of the City Tour customer can choose to be dropped off at Shopping Costanera Center, a Hotel, the Central Market, Bellavista Neighborhood or the Santiago Airport.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Chile
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santiago Stopover City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Santiago Stopover City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 6315P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantiagoFood Tours - San AntonioBus Tours - San AntonioCity Tours - San AntonioMarkets - San AntonioHistorical Tours - San AntonioFood Tours - ValparaísoBus Tours - ValparaísoCity Tours - ValparaísoMarkets - ValparaísoHistorical Tours - ValparaísoFood Tours - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaCity Tours - MendozaMarkets - MendozaHistorical Tours - MendozaCategory
National Museum of Natural History (Museo Nacional de Historia Natural)Viña del MarCentral Post OfficeColchagua ValleyYerba Loca Sanctuary (Parque Yerba Loca)Chilean National Library (Biblioteca Nacional de Chile) La Campana National Park (Parque Nacional La Campana)La Parva Ski ResortEl Yeso Dam (Embalse El Yeso)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Chilean Museum of Pre-Colombian Art (Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino)Aquamundo AquariumBarrio ItaliaSculpture Park Museum (Parque de Las Esculturas)Ahumada Boulevard (Paseo Ahumada)Plaza de la ConstitucionEstancia El Cuadro La Parroquia San Vicente FerrerForestal Park (Parque Forestal)Valle Nevado Ski Resort