Are you interested in?
Concha y Toro Winery Tours
84 Tours & Activities
335 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
420 Tours & Activities
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anclatourchile
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during half day wine tour to concha y toro from Santiago seasonal offer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during half day wine tour to concha y toro from Santiago seasonal offer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during half day wine tour to concha y toro from Santiago seasonal offer?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during half day wine tour to concha y toro from Santiago seasonal offer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 92156P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsClassic Car Tours Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSantiagoFood Tours - San AntonioBus Tours - San AntonioWine Tastings - San AntonioClassic Car Tours - San AntonioHistorical Tours - San AntonioFood Tours - ValparaísoBus Tours - ValparaísoWine Tastings - ValparaísoClassic Car Tours - ValparaísoHistorical Tours - ValparaísoFood Tours - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaWine Tastings - MendozaClassic Car Tours - MendozaHistorical Tours - MendozaCategory
Concha y Toro WinerySanta Rita Winery (Viña Santa Rita)Mirador Interactive Museum (Museo Interactivo Mirador)San Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)BellavistaViña del MarChile Safari Park (Parque Safari Chile)Club HipicoSantiago General Cemetery (Cementerio General)Barrio ItaliaChilean Museum of Pre-Colombian Art (Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino)Plaza de la ConstitucionMaipo ValleyVitacuraFarellones and El ColoradoEstancia El Cuadro Palacio de Bellas ArtesLa Parva Ski ResortSculpture Park Museum (Parque de Las Esculturas)Undurraga Winery (Viña Undurraga)