Private Tour: Santorini Caldera Cruise Including Greek Meal and Drinks
Price varies by group size
- Private 5-hour caldera cruise in Santorini
- Glide around the island in style aboard your very own private, luxury catamaran
- Enjoy a relaxing and reviving bath in the warm waters of Nea Kameni's volcanic hot springs
- Swim, snorkel and sunbathe at White Beach and Red Beach
- Devour a tasty onboard lunch or dinner and cool off with unlimited wine, beer or soda
- Snap postcard-perfect photos of the caldera as the sun sets, if option selected
- Choose from a private daytime or sunset cruise
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup guests from all Santorini hotels & Airbnb's.
If hotel is inaccessible by car due to restrictions, pickup will be held from a nearby location within short walking distance.
Cruise ship travelers: Meeting point is the top of the cable car. Your guide will hold a name board with travelers name on.
Airport travelers: Pickup and drop off is possible from Santorini National Airport at no extra cost.
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring your bathing suit and sun screen. Towels are provided on board, optionally you can bring your own as well.
- Hotel pick-ups will be done to the closest accessible areas;parts of Santorini are in a slope and can't be accessed by vehicles
- Please note that drinks such as wine and beer are being offered complimentary from the crew while on board under a moderate consumption and within alcohol safety limits scheme, as per the Greek sea law for travelers on board organized sea excursions. Boarding of intoxicated guests will not be allowed on this trip for safety issues.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santorini Day Tours
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Santorini Caldera Cruise Including Greek Meal and Drinks.
- "They have noodles so don't be scared if you can't swim well." See review