Are you interested in?
Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Admire the volcanic landscapes and take a swim in the natural hot springs
- Stop to swim, snorkel and sunbathe as you cruise across the Aegean Sea
- Tuck into a delicious BBQ buffet lunch on-board
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Cruise to the Red and White Beaches, stopping to swim and snorkel in the warm waters of the Aegean Sea. Marvel at the ever-more dramatic scenery as you sail around the underwater caldera, stopping to stroll the black sand beaches and explore the volcanic islands of Palea and Nea Kameni. Take time to soak in the volcanic hot springs and relax in the mineral-rich waters before climbing back aboard your ship.
Re-fuel with a delicious BBQ lunch, including Greek specialties such as rigatoni saganaki, tzatziki, marinated grilled chicken or lamb and Greek Salad, then sip a glass of Greek wine as you lounge on deck and take in the views.
After five hours at sea, return to shore, where a driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santorini Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Be wary of wearing white or light colored clothes because it might stain." See review
- "We recommend taking a jumper for the end of the trip - it got quite chilly on the water, watching the sunset."