Are you interested in?
- Full-day trip to three beautiful beaches from São Paulo
- Follow hiking trails replete with flora and fauna between each beach
- Admire the coastal splendor of Camburizinho Beach, White Beach, and Black Beach
- Revitalize in the refreshing waters of the Camburi Waterfall
- Round-trip transport from São Paulo hotel is included
Departure & Return
Travelers staying more than 7 km radius far from Sé Square, outside from pick-up area, have to meeting the group at the starting point. 2 blocks far from both subway stations: Consolação (Green Line) and Paulista (Yellow Line).
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Disembark at Guarujá Beach and follow your guide to the start of the natural trail that leads to White Beach. As you trek, scour the scenery for exotic flora and fauna and listen to commentary rich with biological information.
On arrival at White Beach, stop to absorb the beauty of the region before continuing along the nature trail to Black Beach, where swimming opportunities abound.
During the hike to Camburizinho Beach—replete with powdery soft sand and natural pools to plunge into—stop to refresh in the powerful water streams of the Camburi Waterfall. Then, return to the White Beach to relax before returning to your São Paulo hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Hiking Level: Medium / Hard
- Total Distance: 10 km
- Total Time: 5 hours (between stops and hiking)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIDA & ENERGIA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend to anyone who likes to be active on vacation; this is not a “beach day” but a hike day with stops at beaches." See review