Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
On Sundays, we will meet at Starbucks Manoel da Nobrega. It is very close to Brigadeiro subway station (green line/2). You'll find me inside Starbucks, we have a table for us. Beware, there are several Starbucks on Paulista Avenue!
On weekdays and Saturdays, we will meet at Havanna at Shopping Pátio Paulista. It is close to the Brigadeiro subway station (green line/2) and also to the Vergueiro subway station (blue line/1).
We will have access to private places such as the Conjunto Nacional building (CN) which requires authorization to photograph (only on Fri/Sat/Sun) in their common areas (unexpected events within the CN may happen and prevent our entry, even having our authorization, if that happens, we'll end our photowalk at IMS)
Usually, this return point is a bonus for those who want something more at the end of our photowalk or exceptionally in case of unexpected events at Conjunto Nacional. At the Moreira Sales Institute (IMS), we can enjoy a beautiful view of Paulista Avenue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Filipe Morgado - \o/ WillingToLive Photowalks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience