Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Experience a kayak eco-tour of Sarasota Bay
- Explore the vegetation and wildlife near Sarasota
- Soak up the natural beauty of the mangroves
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
Meeting point is Ted Sperling Park 190 Taft dr.34236 Sarasota, Please look for the big enclosed trailer with a Manatee on the side- I KAYAK SARASOTA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a bottle of water
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult in a tandem kayak
- For groups of two or more, if you prefer tandem (2-person) kayaks instead of single kayaks, please call the local tour operator after booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Kayak Sarasota
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "You’ll miss the “real” Florida if you skip this adventure!" See review