Are you interested in?
- Visit the 268-foot (82-meter) waterfall, Snoqualmie Falls
- Admire the views of Seattle from the popular Kerry Park
- Pass Pioneer Square and the huge sculpture, Fremont Troll
- Bottled water and a light snack are included
Departure & Return
Meeting location link https://bit.ly/2mtpHhc Meet your tour guide at the Pike Place Market Information Booth located on SW Corner of 1st and Pike Street no later than 9:45 AM. The closest physical address is 99 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101. (We DO NOT offer hotel pickups for this tour)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- We can accommodate folding wheelchairs and walkers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Secure luggage storage is available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shutter Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was very affordable, not too long and packed full of a lifetime of memories!" See review
- "Get a little insight into Seattle history and see some notable sights." See review
- "My only recommendation, since the tour was midday, would be to add half an hour of time or so to the tour and make a lunch stop somewhere or give people time to get food at the waterfall area." See review