Are you interested in?
- Full-day tour to Antelope Canyon and Glen Canyon, from Flagstaff or Sedona
- Offroad tour of Antelope Canyon that travels deep into its multicolored landscape
- Photo opportunities throughout this picturesque part of the Southwest
- Visit Glen Canyon and see the historic Lonely Dell Ranch and Lee's Ferry
- Admire views of the Painted Desert, Colorado River and Navajo Nation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
*Complimentary Sedona/Village of Oak Creek (6:00-6:30am) and Flagstaff (7:00-7:30am) hotel pickup (Flagstaff pickup within city limits only). Minimum 4 guests needed for tour to operate.
What To Expect
Travel along a scenic route in a comfortable climate-controlled vehicle for about 150 miles (240 km) to reach the town of Page, with plenty of stops for photo ops. Drive through the Navajo Nation, learning about local Native American life and soaking in views of the Painted Desert.
When you arrive in Page, transfer to a 4-wheel drive vehicle for an offroad tour of Antelope Canyon. Travel through stunning sections of the canyon where the smooth sandstone canyon walls glow in colorful red, orange and yellow hues. Marvel at dramatic rock formations shaped by the elements and time, and keep your camera handy for amazing photo ops.
Visit historic sites nearby including Lee’s Ferry and Lonely Dell Ranch, located in the Glen Canyon Recreation Area. Also in Glen Canyon, stop at scenic viewpoints that overlook the Colorado River, Lake Powell and the Vermillion Cliffs.
Throughout the day, learn from your guide about the history, people, wildlife and geology of the places you visit. Enjoy plenty of rest stops and photo ops along the way, and tips for where to get the best camera angles.
At the end of your tour, your guide returns you to your hotel.
Please note: This seasonal tour only operates from April through October.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Lunch Included
- All vehicles are fully climate controlled
- This is a 90 minute walking tour through Antelope Slot Canyon
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable walking shoes).
- Layered clothing is suggested during winter months, a light jacket is suggested for slot canyon
- No service dogs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests need good mobility to navigate sandy uneven terrain
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests travel in a comfortable touring van with usually no more than 10 guests
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ma Pa Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Small-Group Tour from Sedona or Flagstaff.