Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
61 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
73 Tours & Activities
Coffee & Tea
2 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Semarang’s signature sights are scattered around the city. Check them off in just half a day without worrying about taxis on this door-to-door private guided tour—and learn how to cook Semarang-style “loenpia” spring rolls as well. See historic Blenduk Church, the vast Central Java Grand Mosque, the colonial-era Lawang Sewu building, and the Sam Po Kong Temple, dedicated to the Chinese admiral Zheng He.
- Learn to make Semarang spring rolls at the historic Toko OEN restaurant
- See the Grand Mosque, Sam Po Kong, Lawang Sewu, and Blenduk Church
- Get to the heart of Semarang with personal insights from your private guide
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Coffee Break / Snack
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Semarang Accommodation.
Return DetailsYour Semarang Accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Spring Rolls Town?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Spring Rolls Town?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Spring Rolls Town?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Spring Rolls Town?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 39021P39
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSemarangBus Tours - Central JavaCoffee & Tea Tours - Central JavaHalf-day Tours - Central JavaCategory