4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
2-hour horseback ride
Round-trip transportation from Seville
Departure & Return
Departure PointCalle Trajano, 6, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Seville: 2-Hour Horseback Riding Experience in Aljarafe?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during From Seville: 2-Hour Horseback Riding Experience in Aljarafe?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Seville: 2-Hour Horseback Riding Experience in Aljarafe?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Seville: 2-Hour Horseback Riding Experience in Aljarafe?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8512P71
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesSevilleHorseback Riding - AndaluciaNature and Wildlife - AndaluciaHorseback Riding - CádizNature and Wildlife - CádizHorseback Riding - CordobaNature and Wildlife - CordobaCategory
Casa de la MemoriaBarrio Santa CruzBaraka Sala FlamencaSeville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Hospital de los VenerablesLos Gallos Tablao FlamencoPilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Plaza de AméricaEl Arenal DistrictTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Seville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Basílca de la MacarenaChurch of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Casa de la GuitarraAire Ancient Baths SevillaRoyal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Roman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)