Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- 6-hour Alaska cruise in Kenai Fjords National Park from Seward
- Enjoy onboard lunch and commentary from an expert captain
- Cruise past alpine and tidewater glaciers
- View abundant marine wildlife
- Visit seabird rookeries at the Alaska Maritime National Wildlife Refuge
Departure & Return
Located on 4th Avenue in Seward, Alaska directly across the street from the Breeze Inn, and on the water where the small boat harbor is located. A few blocks south of the Train Depot.
What To Expect
Enjoy a fast cruising speed, with extra time to photograph and view wildlife and glaciers. Learn about the evolving geology of the Harding Icefield, which dates back to the ice age and forms the steep fjords. As you journey approx. 100 miles (160 km) round-trip from Seward, marvel at the breathtaking landscape teeming with marine life amid plankton-rich waters, which attract migrating whales.
Hear from your seasoned captain about the wildlife you’re likely to see at peak season, which may include humpback, minke and orca whales, as well as harbor seals, sea otters and porpoises.
Catch sight of migratory seabirds that nest in the Kenai Fjords, as well as other native flora and fauna. Watch puffins dive underwater and view the rookeries of more than 18 other bird species in the Alaska Maritime National Wildlife Refuge, including black-legged kittiwakes and common murres.
Enjoy an onboard lunch (see sample menu below) before the captain sets voyage back to Seward port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately; layers are recommended
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, binoculars and camera recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 130 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Alaska Collection
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews