Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Cruise through Kenai Fjords National Park from Seward
- See Holgate Glacier or Aialik Glacier and watch for calving of glaciers in Aialik Bay
- Visit the Chiswell Islands or Cape Resurrection (depending on weather), home to thousands of nesting seabirds
- Listen to the experienced naturalist onboard provide engaging commentary
- Keep watch for sea otters, puffins, whales and mountain goats along the way
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Major Marine Tours Check-In Office at Harbor 360 Hotel Address: 1412 4th Ave. Seward, Alaska 99664
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- We continue to maintain our high standard of cleanliness and have implement additional cleaning procedures for commonly touched surfaces during the cruise.
- Wheelchair accessibility or limited mobility requests must be submitted ahead of time due to limited seating capability
- Sandwich options are turkey, roast beef, or vegetarian. Please submit choice in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Major Marine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands