Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Resurrection Bay and Kenai Fjords cruise from Seward
- See Bear Glacier, a piedmont glacier and the largest glacier in Kenai Fjords National Park
- Visit Cape Resurrection, home to Steller sea lions and thousands of nesting seabirds
- Listen to captain and crew on board provide engaging commentary
- Keep watch for sea otters, whales and mountain goats
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Seward Small Boat Harbor Address: 1302-B 4th Ave Seward, Alaska 99664
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Major Marine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Highly recommend this excursion if you have a limited time in Alaska" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews