Are you interested in?
Resurrection Bay Tours
15 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
14 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
21 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Treat yourself to an abundance of wildlife viewing with this 3.5-hour Kenai Fjords cruise in Resurrection Bay from Seward Harbor. Travel 55 miles (round-trip) along a rugged coastline and snap plenty of memorable photos as you sail past Bear Glacier. Sail close to sea lion colonies and seabird rookeries, and keep your eyes peeled for whales, sea otters, Dall’s porpoises, eagles and mountain goats.
- See Bear Glacier, a piedmont glacier and the largest glacier in Kenai Fjords National Park
- Visit Cape Resurrection, home to Steller sea lions and thousands of nesting seabirds
- Keep watch for sea otters, whales and mountain goats
Saved to wishlist!
Water, coffee, and tea
Use of binoculars
All taxes and fees included
Expert narration from experienced captain
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointSeward, Seward, Alaska
Traveler pickup is offered
- Seward Cruise Ship Terminal, Seward, AK 99664, USA
- Alaska Railroad Corporation, 408 Port Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- We have limited capacity on our vessels to ensure that our guests and crew can follow recommended social distancing guidelines.
- We continue to maintain our high standard of cleanliness and have implement additional cleaning procedures for commonly touched surfaces during the cruise.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Major Marine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kenai Fjords and Resurrection Bay Half-Day Wildlife Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Kenai Fjords and Resurrection Bay Half-Day Wildlife Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kenai Fjords and Resurrection Bay Half-Day Wildlife Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kenai Fjords and Resurrection Bay Half-Day Wildlife Cruise?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It gets very windy and the temps are much cooler so dress in layers." See review
- "No orka whales to be seen because they've already migrated back to Hawaii according to the guide on the Boat so go during the summer months." See review
- "The boat has binoculars to use and during the off-season, there were plenty to go around." See review
Product code: 7166P4
Compare Similar Experiences
Kenai Fjords and Resurrection Bay Half-Day Wildlife Cruise
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSewardShore Excursions - AlaskaNature and Wildlife - AlaskaWater Tours - AlaskaPorts of Call Tours - AlaskaHalf-day Tours - AlaskaCategory