Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Cruise along the bay’s icy waters and soak up scenic views of mountains, cliffs and glaciers
- Learn about Alaska’s wildlife from an expert guide and look out for otters, whales and more
- Sink your teeth into delicious lunch on Fox Island
- Watch a presentation from a park ranger and enjoy free time at ‘skipping stone’ beach
Departure & Return
Cruises depart from the Kenai Fjords Tours Office:1304 W. Fourth Avenue, Seward AK. Free parking is available in our private lot with a free shuttle, starting May 1st. The parking lot is located just a few blocks north of our check-in center behind the Marina Motel, located at 1603 Seward Highway.
What To Expect
From a comfy spot inside or on the open-air top deck, take in the jaw-dropping scenery of alpine glaciers, snowy mountains and jagged cliffs. Your landscape tableau includes Bear Glacier, one of the Alaskan coast’s premier sights. A wildlife guide on board points out whales, puffins, otters, falcons and sea otters along the way.
Reach Fox Island and follow your guide to a charming lodge, where you’ll sit down for a delicious lunch. During your meal, a National Park Ranger provides an engaging presentation of the area's natural history.
Then, enjoy some free time at a ‘skipping stone’ beach. Try your hand at bouncing pebbles across the water, or simply lap up the peace and pristine scenery.
Back on your boat, take in your final views before your 5 hour Resurrection Bay wildlife cruise ends back at Seward harbor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately; dress in layers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Alaska Collection
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "TIP: Dress warm (in layers) and don't forget a winter hat." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews