Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Resurrection Bay cruise from Seward to Fox Island
- Cruise along the bay’s cool waters and soak up sweeping panoramas of mountains, cliffs and glaciers
- See Bear Glacier, the largest glacier in Kenai Fjords National Park
- Spot otters, whales and other native wildlife with an expert guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Savor lunch on Fox Island
Departure & Return
Cruises depart from the Kenai Fjords Tours Office:1304 W. Fourth Avenue, Seward AK. Free parking is available in our private lot with a free shuttle, starting May 1st. The parking lot is located just a few blocks north of our check-in center behind the Marina Motel, located at 1603 Seward Highway.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Alaska Collection
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands