- See the sights between Seward and Anchorage with this private cruise ship transfer
- Letting someone else drive along the Seward Highway lets you focus on the scenery
- A private tour allows you to pick and choose between activities along the way
- View and photograph wildlife at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center (additional cost)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: pick up time and location
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Greatland Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff