Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Go inside Kenai Fjords National Park with provided entry
- Learn about the Iditarod Trail, dog sledding, the local wildlife, and more from a guide
- Enjoy a full lunch with options you can select
- Round-trip transport provided from Seward
Departure & Return
Told Old Exit Glacier Rd and you will see the tour shop on the north east side of the road.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear flat soled walking shoes, and dress to be outside for up to an hour and a half in current weather
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY IdidaRide Sled Dog Tours, Inc
Learn more about cancellations.