Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Best suited to travelers with moderate fitness
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Paddle in a two-person kayak
- Waterproof boots and personal flotation devices will be provided
Departure & Return
Please give yourself 10 minutes to find a parking space. Parking is available across the street in the City of Seward lot for $10/day. Do not park in the Kenai Fjords Tours lot, as this lot has a 2-hour maximum and you may incur a fine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age 8+ and 50 lb
- Maximum weight 250 and 44" waist
- Maximum height 6'4"
- Must be able to hold and use a paddle for an extended period of time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunny Cove Kayaking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands