Are you interested in?
656 Tours & Activities
Shanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha) Tours
180 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1407 Tours & Activities
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover old and modern Shanghai as you wish on a full-day private tour. With a personal guide, explore attractions like The Bund, Ming-Dynasty Yu Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, and visit the observation deck of one of Shanghai’s highest skyscrapers. Customize your itinerary to suit you and opt to explore by private vehicle with lunch and select entrance fees included, or by private vehicle or public transit with lunch and entrance fees at own expense.
- Great overview and orientation of the city—a perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and knowledgeable local guide
Private tour services
Hotel pick up and drop-off (Only for hotels located in downtown area. Pick up does not include hotels in the outskirts such as Jiading, Songjiang ,Qingpu ,Jinqiao, Chuansha in Pudong areas etc. If your hotel is not in the downtown area your guide will give you instructions to the meeting point downtown)
Local Tasty Lunch (If " All Inlcusive Tour" is booked)
Experienced driver with air-conditioned car (Only if related tour option is booked)
Entrance fee to Yu garden and Jade Buddha Temple( If "All Inclusive Tour" is booked)
Lunch, and entrance fees (if " All Inclusive Tour " is not booked)
Entrance fee to observation deck of the top tower
Optional tea tasting /ceremony
Please note: The tour is for upto 8hours, it can be extended at USD 25.00 per hour after 8hours.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please advise your pick up details at time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is NOT wheelchair friendly
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If your hotel is not located in downtown Shanghai, an arrangement can be made to meet near the downtown area
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunny Tours Shanghai
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour: Shanghai Old and New Highlights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Tour: Shanghai Old and New Highlights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 36522P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghaiBus Tours - Eastern ChinaCity Tours - Eastern ChinaHistorical Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - SuzhouCity Tours - SuzhouHistorical Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - WuxiCity Tours - WuxiHistorical Tours - WuxiCategory
Bund Sightseeing TunnelShanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)Jing’an TempleWorld Expo MuseumJin Mao TowerJinjiang Action ParkShanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)China Art PalaceFairmont Peace Hotel (Heping Fandian)Lupu BridgeShanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)Shanghai Maglev Train (SMT)PudongWaigaoqiao Port Cruise TerminalWuzhen Water TownShanghai Zoo (Shanghai Dongwu Yuan)Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (Shanghai Chengshi Guihua Zhanshi Guan)TianzifangXin Tian Di