4Night Western Sicily Tour: Palermo, Segesta, Marsala, Cefalu, Monreale,Corleone
- 4-night tour of western Sicily from Palermo
- Travel to Segesta, Marsala, Monreale and Corleone by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Tour Palermo’s major sights including Palermo Cathedral and the Royal Palace of Palermo
- Visit architectural and archaeological gems such as Monreale Cathedral and the Temple of Segesta
- Wine taste in Marsala and make a traditional Sicilian meal during a cooking class in Corleone
- Learn about the history of the Mafia, which originated in Sicily
- Overnight accommodation in Palermo and most meals included
Departure & Return
Departure PointBest Western Ai Cavalieri Hotel, Via Sant'Oliva, 8, 90141 Palermo PA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please bring good walking shoes
- Tour itinerary can be changed or inverted without notice for technical reasons
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Cot or infant seats on request, to be paid locally
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 4Night Western Sicily Tour: Palermo, Segesta, Marsala, Cefalu, Monreale,Corleone.