Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day bike tour to Angkor Archaeological Park from Siem Reap
- Cycle minor roads to see a different side of the majestic Angkor temples at the World Heritage site
- Stop to marvel over Angkor Wat, Bayon Temple, Ta Prohm and the Terrace of the Elephants
- Follow an experienced local guide on back roads and through small villages back to town
- Enjoy a delicious lunch along with provided snacks, fruit and bottled water
- Tour limited to 14 participants ensures a small-group experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you reach the entrance to the park, your guide helps you to purchase an Angkor Pass, which provides admission to the Angkor Archaeological Park. Then start at the famous Angkor Wat, a majestic 12th-century complex with several intricately carved stone temples that illustrate the Hindu epic, the Ramayana.
Next, follow the main road to Angkor Thom, passing stone sculptures of expressive divinities and demons. Visit Bayon Temple and admire its stone towers topped by smiling bodhisattva faces. Then wheel over to the nearby Terrace of the Leper King, Terrace of the Elephant and Royal Enclosure. Later, visit Ta Prohm, renowned for its otherworldly landscape of tall trees and sprawling root systems growing out of the temple ruins.
Throughout the day, bicycle at a leisurely pace with plenty of stops for photo ops and temple exploration. Expect to cover approximately 15–18 miles (25–30 km) on mostly flat paths and small roads; some dirt trails are unsuitable for beginning riders. Your tour includes refreshments and a tasty lunch of Khmer cuisine.
On your return in the late afternoon, pedal through small villages where you get a glimpse of rural life, before ending your tour back in Siem Reap.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bike ride is about 15–18 miles (25–30 km) of mostly flat roads
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable clothes and shoes for cycling
- Sleeveless shirts and see-through shirts are not allowed, and pants and shorts must be at least knee length long in order to be permitted entry into the temples
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grasshopper Tours Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Guided Angkor Temple Bike Tour from Siem Reap Inclusive of Lunch.