To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visiting Angkor Wat at sunrise means you’ll have cooler temperatures and less crowds. Plus, the temple is more majestic at dawn. A dedicated guide accompanies you to the main structures of the UNESCO-listed Angkor Archaeological Park on this private tour. After Ta Prohm and Prasat Banteay Kdei, relax with free time at your hotel before an afternoon tour of the Angkor Thom complex and linger for the sunset.
- Spend about 10 hours exploring the UNESCO-listed Angkor Archaeological Park
- Rest at the hotel between sunrise at Angkor Wat and sunset at the South Gate of Angkor Thom
- Private tour means commentary customized to personal interests
- Convenient hotel transport by car or minivan, with lunch and entry fees extra
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking Tour Guide
Transportation ( AC car or minivan or minibus)
Bottles of cold drinking Water
One-Day Angkor Pass ( $37 USD per person)
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up from your hotel/accommodation lobby at the start of the tour. You must let us know its name, address and its contacts before the tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Cambodia is hot all year round. You'll need a rain coat or umbrella in the wet season.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Angkor Doors
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "It is best to carry some food as there is not much option during the tour and the places are expensive." See review
Product code: 72731P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory