Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour whale-watching tour from Sitka
- Spot whales and other marine life on a tour from one of Alaska's most picturesque and historic communities
- Travel in a comfortable catamaran specially designed to navigate these waters and view the wildlife from indoor and outdoor viewing decks
- Look for humpback and gray whales, sea lions, seals, porpoises, sea otters and more than 280 bird species
- Learn from your expert local captain about the abundant marine life in the Pacific Ocean surrounding Sitka
- Enjoy a customized tour in a small group with a maximum of six people
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
330 Harbor Drive
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress in layers and wear comfortable shoes as the weather in Sitka is always different. The boat is heated for your comfort, but you will want to get out and enjoy the fresh air.
- ALL tours start at Harrigan Centennial Hall 330 Harbor Drive Sitka Alaska 99835.
- A maximum of 6 people (children and babies included) per booking
- Please note: Wildlife sightings are very likely but are not guaranteed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Guests must be able to step on/off boat and depending on the tide, navigate a steep wooden gangway that leads to the dock. The boat is not wheelchair accessible. Due to seat availability, as well as guest safety and comfort, passengers weighing 250 pounds (113 kilograms or 18 stone) will have to purchase an additional seat to reserve adequate space onboard the ship
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please take the free down town shuttles to meet us for your tour! We will be at the drop off point with yellow trimmed signs and blue jackets.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sitka Wildlife Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff