Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Use of all fly fishing, bait casting, and spin fishing gear
- Guide provides instruction to beginners
- Optional transportation can be booked
- See the sights of the riverbank from the water
Departure & Return
We will meet at the parking area for the Cooper Landing boat launch mile 48 Sterling Hwy. Turn right on King salmon drive and stay to the right. You can park in an open space in the large paved parking lot. There is a $5 parking fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommend you bring warm layered clothing, wool or synthetic socks, waders (please note: felt soles are no longer allowed in Alaska), two piece rain suit, camera, sun tan lotion, polarized sunglasses, hearty lunch, and water or other beverages
- Please note: you must have your license/stamp physically with you to fish. You can purchase and print your license online on the website of Alaska Department of Fish and Game
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaskan Angling Adventures LLC.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms