Are you interested in?
- Spend time fly or spin fishing as you drift along Alaska’s Kenai River
- A guide gives you fishing tips, and cleans your biggest catch for you
- Travel light—all fishing equipment is provided for you
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time that best fits your schedule
Departure & Return
We will meet at the parking area for the Cooper Landing boat launch mile 48 Sterling Hwy. Turn right on King salmon drive and stay to the right. You can park in an open space in the large paved parking lot. There is a $5 parking fee.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommend you bring warm layered clothing, wool or synthetic socks, waders (please note: felt soles are no longer allowed in Alaska), two piece rain suit, camera, sun tan lotion, polarized sunglasses, hearty lunch, and water or other beverages
- Please note: you must have your license/stamp physically with you to fish. To purchase online, visit the Alaska Fish and Game website at https://www.adfg.alaska.gov/Store/
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaskan Angling Adventures LLC.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms