Spend a day soaking up the Mediterranean sun with a boat excursion to the island of Capri from Sorrento. Take in the sights of the Gulf of Naples from the water. Cruise through the bay and swim in the crystalline waters.
8-hour boat excursion to Capri from Sorrento
Relax for a day on the water, including a light lunch and beverages
Cruise through the Gulf of Naples and around the island of Capri
Go swimming or snorkeling from the boat
Enjoy about 4 hours of free time to see the island itself
We were really excited about this excursion, but overall we found the trip to be disappointing and not worth the money we paid.
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Covered boat travel in both directions
- Nice, clean boat
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Once we got to the docks we waited for 1.5hrs before actually getting on the boat.
- We were only given 20min to swim in total. They highlight the inclusion of snorkeling gear, but the only spot we stopped at was 32ft deep so there was absolutely nothing to see.
- Our light lunch consisted of potato chips OR a bag of peanuts.
- The boat time was limited. The majority of the time was meant for us to explore the island on our own dime. 120 seems steep for the 2.5hrs we actually spent on the boat.